Thursday, May 12, 2005

To have an irrationale sense of hope,
To draw inspriation from small things and to inspire great things,
To take risks when no one else dares and to not take risks when everyone else does
To understand that change is the only constant....
and.... to not give up when u find urself back at square one


Yes, to be back at square one, my bg music has been changed again to the first bg music i've ever used on this blog. The name of the song insignificant, for it would not make a difference if i stated it explicitly. The most important thing is for u, the readers to be moved by the music....

There is no emotion
There is peace
There is no passion
There is serenity

Quoted from the Code of Jedi

Disillusioned? I dun knoe......

You know how life works? From the second we are born, we are thrown into a world of infinite complications that makes u forget how to live. As a child, we follow our instincts and live for life, but as we grow up, we become more entangled into this complicated world that we lose our focus. Sometimes, we just need to remind ourselves that while we are living every second, we are indeed too dying every second. The notion indeed should jolt u awake....

It was in the afternoon. The sky was overcast, the corridor was dark as a result. There was time to spare, thus I walked to a glass window and stared out at the sky. Feeling bored, I suddenly thought of an idea. I leaned forward and whispered through the glass window to the sky, " send me a raindrop". As if answering my prayers, it started to drizzle. Then the first raindrop arrived, splattered on the glass window. I placed my hand over it as though catching it and traced its descent down the window to the edge. Then, it started to fall again, away from the window. I watched helplessly as the raindrop fell......down into the hand of a person scurrying for shelter. When i looked up again, the glass window was filled with raindrops. My vision was blurred and the glass window slowly dissapeared, allowing the raindrops to fall directly on my face and into my hands...

Sometimes, it takes more than just courage.