Sunday, May 01, 2005

thrid time blogging todae.... just added xue li to the links and changed my bg sound yet again... this time it is I Will Come To You by Hanson, a song tht i think i promised to put up some time ago. Lead singer was 12 yrs old when he sang this, lyrics are below...

I Will Come To You by Hanson

When you have no light to guide you
And no one to walk to walk beside you
I will come to you
Oh I will come to you
When the night is dark and stormy
You won’t have to reach out for me
I will come to you
Oh I will come to you
Sometimes when all your dreams may have seen better days
And you don’t know how or why, but you’ve lost your way
Have no fear when your tears are fallin’
I will hear your spirit callin’
And I swear I’ll be there come what may

(repeat chorus)

’cause even if we can’t be together
We’ll be friends now and forever
And I swear that I’ll be there come what may
When the night is dark and stormy
You won’t have to reach out for me
I will come to you
Oh I will come to you
We all need somebody we can turn to
Someone who’ll always understand
So if you feel that your soul is dyin’
And you need the strength to keep tryin’
I’ll reach out and take your hand

(repeat chorus)