Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Dedicated to all who know me,

As 2004 draws near to the end, I would like to take this oppurtunity to thank all that spent this meaningful year with me. You can be a passing acquaintance, a stranger or my friend, just would like to say that I appreciate your participation in my life and I look forward to continuing my relations with you in 2005. Time passes really quickly, now the 16- yr old me would be attending JC the next year. In my 4 years in RI, I really have to thank a lot of ppl, teachers included. But first of all, my circle of friends in RI, for always being there and slugging out the 4 yrs with me in the premier institution. Special mention to the 2B ppl who really made my stay in RI really enjoyable. Surprising as it seems, I seem to be more attached to the 2B ppl than the current 4D ones. Perhaps its elitism, or maybe its just me. Just felt that in the future, the chance of a 4D guy dao-ing me is much higher than a 2B one. Aniwae, back to the point, thank you all. 2nd group of ppl who I need to thank, my teachers. Special mention to a few here. Mr Joseph Wong, for turning my SS Hist from C5 in Sec 3 to A1 during prelims and of course his jokes and experiences sharing sessions. Mr Tan Puay Hock, for making me see a whole new dimension in Chinese that I never knew in my lower sec years. Mr Lee Eng Kiat, though he already left RI, for making me believe in the CO again and showing me what is true passion. Mr Mark Wee, for his antics during class, Mrs Yau, for her beautiful best-wishes card, Mrs Lim, for her blatant theories of lions eating vitamin C tablets and all that helped me b4. Well, this signifies the end of the thank-you list within RI, but there is still ppl that I need to thank.
My primary school friends who had known me for as long as 10 years, Andy, Cedrick, Justin, Bryan, Jirong, Khairul, Izzat, Iskander and so on, would be spamming if I go on. Thank you all for making the effort to keep in contact with me and to the basketball team then, thank you all for still coming down to ball occasionally. Mr Charles Peters, whom we just met during teachers' day, thank you for your guidance. Though we may go separate ways in the future, no gap is too far for us to bridge. As long as you all give me a call, I will not dao you. lol, thts it I guess for my thank-you list for all my friends this year. Will be rounding up the year with a series of re-posts and recaps, I guess, to "relive the moments".