Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Came up here just to change the bg music. After hearing this song, one can only wonder if there is any song that cannot be translated across languages. Presenting the english version of 新鸳鸯蝴蝶梦, can't let you go...

Only you know how I feel
Only you know what I miss
Can't you see you're just what I need

After all that we've been through
After all I've done for you
You should know my love is for real

Am I asking for too much
Am I waiting for too long
All I need is your tender touch

Don't you know I'm on my knees
Don't you know I'm begging please
Won't you take a look at me now

No matter how hard I try
Can't get you off my mind
I just don't know what to do to have you back here again
I can't let go, can't let you know
I'm trying don't you know
All my love goes to show
I can't go on without you