I thought I saw a man brought to life
He was warm, he came around like he was dignified
He showed me what it was to cry
Well you couldn’t be that man I adored
You don’t seem to know, don’t seem to care what your heart is for
But I don’t know him anymore
There’s nothing where he used to lie
My conversation has run dry
That’s what’s going on, nothing’s fine I’m torn
I’m all out of faith, this is how I feel
I’m cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor
Illusion never change into something real
I’m wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You’re a little late, I’m already torn
So I guess the fortune teller’s right
Should have seen just what was there and not some holy light
To crawl beneath my veins and now
I don’t care, I have no luck, I don’t miss it all that much
There’s just so many things that I can’t touch, I’m torn
I’m all out of faith, this is how I feel
I’m cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor
Illusion never change into something real
I’m wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
You’re a little late, I’m already torn. torn.
There’s nothing where he used to lie
My inspiration has run dry
That’s what’s going on, nothings right, I’m torn
I’m all out of faith, this is how I feel
I’m cold and I am shamed lying naked on the floor
Illusion never change into something real
I’m wide awake and I can see the perfect sky is torn
I’m all out of faith, this is how I feel
I’m cold and I’m ashamed bound and broken on the floor
You’re a little late, I’m already torn
[Torn- Natalie Imbruglia]
Waiting for illusions to become real
Just cleared my sleep debt todae.... S papers are starting, meaning that i need to stay back in sch everyday till at least 5pm cept for mon which ends at 4. Bad... and the homework list is increasing exponentially. CO concert is drawing near, meaning intensive practices and even night pracs can be expected. Common tests are in 6 weeks time, a sobering thought reminding that perhaps it's time to start the engines.