What's wrong with seeing what you believe instead of believing what you see? It's a matter of perspective...
Racial Harmony day today, performance during civics was a joke. A famous quote by now. "I'll show you some colour" lol, and it was quite hard to keep track of how many times the performers said the word "Brother" I'm sure they wanted it to be humourous, but it apparently turned out degrading. Bad...Quite contary to its aim of being educational...what can't RJ organise a sch events without any glitch? I wonder....
On the point of being contary to the aims of education, zj and I spent about 1 hr outside staff room yest with Miss Chua engaging in a debate analogous to proving or disproving sine rule to be better than cosine rule. lol, complications....these stuff never bothered us in RI, but i guess RJ is trying to prepare us for the "real world" However, what I don't understand bout RJ is that when stuff gets complicated, they forget about the 4-letter golden rule in problem solving - KISS (Keep it stupid, simple) Instead, they start piling up on complications, till at one point u could perhaps see two totally reasonable and acceptable logic in the same problem, then u get a massive headache. lol.
To be the first one sacrificed never feels good, but at least it proves that you are still of some use....