叶子的离开是风的追求还是树的不挽留?
鱼说:“你看不到我的眼泪,因为我的泪水已融入水中。”
水对鱼说:“我感觉到你的眼泪,因为你一直在我心中。”
The above two lines are the only redeeeming factor for the whole hour of tong xin yuan. lol...it started off brightly at first(meaning the start of the serial), but has now evolved into a highly complicated and dramatic affair. The occasional sub-plots were okay but the main plot makes it kind of hard to continue watching it.. bleah... since when did I take to slamming TV serials on my blog. Ah...back to my point, the above two quotes are so beautiful:)
Right...has been a long time since I've wrote anything substantial, but well.. perhaps I dun have anything to write about, or I just can't find the effort to write. After 7 months of JC life, my only advice those who are eagerly waiting to break free from the reins of secondary sch life to treasure what they have now, for within this big and beautiful picture they paint lies a ugly and hideous monster...
Within this 7 months of JC life, identity was the key word. To find to define ur own identity in a college where everyone is faceless. I've tried - to let the environment dictate my identity, but the resultant was a massive wreckage. It is only when I reverted to what I used to be - apathetic and non-existent, that i perhaps begin to see the true colours of this monster within college life. To quote the recent R(A) mag, "For the sake of amity, it is sometimes best to assume that u are surrounded by sensitive individuals with excellent hearing." However, i believe a large majority of the college does not hold true to this assumption. The result- the innocent daily banter becomes not that innocent. For the sake of spontaneity and in the name of fun, we have crossed the line, not knowing that the new relished freedom granted to us by college life was to used with responsibility. How many ppl actually became more responsible when they cross over to JC? For those who still think that JC is a fun, "happening" and exciting place, well....u're still half right depending on ur definitions of the above, or.... I could the only one half as childish...
"It's easier to forgive someone for being wrong than being right."