I sat, staring at the TV, yet my brain registered not what was shown....instead... millions and milions of thoughts flooded the nerves. I'm getting scared of my own thoughts, they are getting too complicated....too twisting....too confusing... Its like being sucked into a whirlpool that does not end and u just keep going in rounds... never-ending.... I wonder when will I truly smile again....
As CNY approaches, the school gears up its festive mood by decorating the sch with beautiful ornaments and designs. Yet, adding or subtracting to the festive mood, were ppl who were observant enough to notice that the Monday after the long CNY break is Valentine's Day.
有你在身旁,情人节每天都过...
但失去的能重来吗?
不知我在你心中的地位,我痴痴地等,等待奇迹的出现...
It's about when to let go, when to truly lift the burden from your shoulders, but how can we judge when we know not whether would we regret the decision.
放手是成全,但你需要成全吗?
不放手是执着,但执着有结果吗?
It's just so contradictory and confusing tht after some time we'll just give up thinking about it. But again the act in itself is self-denial, avoidance. Why can't things be simpler? Why can't our feelings be simpler?
我想就这样牵着妳的手不放开
爱能不能够永远单纯没有悲哀
我 想带妳骑单车 我 想和妳看棒球 心意
想这样没担忧 唱着歌 一直走
我想就这样牵着妳的手不放开
爱可不可以简简单单没有伤害
妳 靠着我的肩膀 妳 在我胸口睡着
像这样的生活 我爱妳 妳爱我
I hate hypocrites....yet sometimes, being hypocritical seems to be the only way to be sincere.... I'm sick and tired of putting up false fronts, to smile when I feel like crying, to laugh when I feel disgusted, to say yes when I actually mean no. Yet, I can't do the opposite, there's a term for it, it's called social sucide.....
The smile on your face, the look in your eyes..... How can such intense postitveness arise out of plain electrical signals? And I wonder, wonder why fear is associated with it....
就是开不了口 让她知道
就是那么简单几句 我办不到
整颗心悬在半空 我只能够 远远看着
这些我都做得到 但那个人已经不是我
Perhaps after today, the sky will be bright again... The dark clouds in my brain will clear up and show me the path I should take, but meanwhile....
刮风这天 我试过握着你手
但偏偏 雨渐渐 大到我看你不见 还要多久
我才能在你身边 等待放晴的那天 也许我会比较好一点
从前从前 有个人爱你很久 但偏偏 风渐渐 把距离吹得好远
好不容易 又能再多爱一天 但故事的最后你好像说了拜拜
Now blogging in fronnt of a computer, I have a choice to make, yet I have no decision. However, we always need to provide an idealistic ending so tht we go away feeling much better in our own lives...
我想我应该轻轻放开你的手,我却没有力气这么做...
我会学着放弃你,是因为我爱你...
Sorry ppl, making u all read thru all these rubbish, but there's really too much on my mind now to make a narrative blog and i guess u can assume all are routine in sch... Happy CNY! and Valentine's Day (to whom it may concern) thts all from me...