Saturday, June 26, 2004

缘份是为自己生命努力的人搭起的偶然的桥

Took the above from My Sassy Girl, The Classic. Its meaningful...., at least to me... Anw, the soundtrack, "I believe" so nice..., was watching the show yesterday...okae...todae till 2.15 am:) Such a cute show, so many elements shaped into the movie, comedy, romance, sadness.... The depth of the movie is wonderful, u dun get tht satisfaction after watching movies often.

Common test in 5 days, shall start mugging, so ppl, shall be busy till W2 fri. Gd luck ppl, first dae is a killer, A maths, followed by Lit 12th night and SS, i sincerely pray for my own safety:X

There were daes tht I wished we hadn't crossed paths, there were daes tht I cherish we had. But I guess, if we were two complete strangers, smthing would be missing in me. The experience itself is a motivation for life for me and if u are reading this, I hope tht I meant something at least at a point of ur life.

"少了我的手臂当枕头 你习不习惯
你的望远镜望不到我北半球的孤单
太平洋的潮水跟着地球来回循转
我会耐心地等 随时欢迎你靠岸

少了我的怀抱当暖炉 你习不习惯
E 给你照片看不到我北半球的孤单
世界再大 两个真心就能互相取暖
想念不会偷懒 我的梦通通给你保管”