Friday, October 31, 2003
juz realized that my blog is not updated frequently, well.......exams are over and I'm supposed to have more time not less, it seems that though I have more time, I have more activities too.... The first 2 daes of hols went by quickly enough and I believe that more of this kind of daes are to come, well lets take things as they come....
Ytd was another of our "bowling outings", went to Yishun Safra to bowl. Finally, my average is above 100 though at the expense of a few sore fingers at the end of the dae. And in the morning, we were the first customers of LJS and sat there quite long playing Magic, thought that the staff were quite pissed...,haha...who cares.
Todae was another of a "working dae", though prac did not start at 9 rather at 2, i reached sch at 10 intending to do hmwk and practise. At 12, the Comm was supposed to meet at canteen to move instruments. Considering that round 10 ppl came, was rather a gd result on the fact that the announcement was sent in email, nothing much to say bout the attitude of ppl who came, shall leave out personal comments as they might be biased. The point is that it was round 1pm when we finished moving all the instruments and if we move at this speed, we will be outpaced by tortoises. Practise was rather mudane, considering that i only needed score for 1 out of the 6 or 7 songs we played, sound was okay at the atrium but temperature was not, keyboards instru were out of tune with orchestra. End of prac, LEK gave another of his dramatic speeches which addresses pertinent issues with much passion and hints.
Sub-paragraph
Juz like to say few things bout changes. Changes happen all the time and we change to keep up with change, thus it's a everlasting cycle that never ends. Change can be due to environment, influence and determination. If you are determined not to change, you will not. And I'm one that chooses to change as little as possible. I do not change myself to suit others, I rather ppl change to accept me, else, we can juz call it off. My views are different from most others, i can tell u that i'm more a thinker than a doer. Change is always so abstract, when we say "You've changed", do we mean I have changed but you have not or you have changed and I have not.... Thus I choose not to judge ppl, coz judging others is to judge urself, and I feel that I'm not ready to do that and my belief is that no one in this world is able to......
Nothing gold can stay