Saturday, November 01, 2003

A jest's prosperity lies in the ear of him that hears it, Never in the tongue of him that makes it.

have lots of time todae, going to crap quite a lot again, for those not wanting to strain their eyes, do not read on. Firstly, the narrative for todae. Went to sch at 10 to attend chin remidial. Unproductive time being wasted again as we took 2 hrs to go thru 2 levels od vocab. Luckily I finished 8 MCQ comprehension during that time, else would stone to death. Anw , just a casual comment, was thinking that some of the qns were asked for the sake of asking.

Life is a natural depressant, thats why we have endorphines stored inside our brains. Thinking is human's only advantage over animals, if we stop thinking, perhaps we would end up like beast again. The hols is a time to rest and relax, yes but more importantly, I think its a time review and reflect. Veri impt process as it forms the basis of our thinking. Its veri easy to tell if a person have done his own reflection during his own time, the most obvious signs for a positive can be found on one's conduct. Making a correction to ytd's statement, i was crapping, and i found out in the end that I still maintain that I will not change for others, but I will change for myself. The ppl around you are ur mirrors, ur every action and words are reflected in them, to change them, the only way is to change urself, coz the mirror can't possibly not reflect the light source. Sometimes when we ask why ppl around us are not up to our expectations, when this happens, i beseech u to look at urself first. Finger pointing will only makes things worse. Have u met up to their expectations, that u muz ask urself, coz for every action there's a reason, at least I believe in that.

Confused thoughts often lead to fruastration, yet it seems like man muz undergo all these. So often have we looked at an issue, ppl or anything that exist and we see 2 sides of it. We are thus confunded by these contradictory traits and smtimes make irrational decisions, yet in this complicated society, irrational decisions seem to be the norm for things to work. However, I choose to believe in the idealistic way of doing things- Keep everyone happy while making progress, it sounds impossible but it was us humans that make it impossible if it was up to anyone to make it possible, it will be us. Yes, I'm ranting here but I have warned earlier and I can tell u that 99.9recurring till a 8 appears percent that my belief will never come true but I will still not conform to the other extreme, call me a dreamer and i'll tell thats what i am and i do not deny it.

The purpose of life is a life of purpose.