More on stories....
"
Maya: You still have to tell me the story of how you fell in love with her.
Will: I fell in love with her because she was smart, beautiful and fun.
M: So now, she's stupid, ugly and boring?
W: Of course not.
M: Then, what's the problem?
W: It's complicated, Maya.
M: Everything with you is so complicated. I bet if you just told me the story, you'd realise that it's not complicated at all...... That.... you just love her....
W: I know this is tough for you but what were you thinking? That i'm gonna tell you this story and it's gonna make everything better? It does not work this way.
M: Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. Tell me and we'll find out.
W: No. Game over. It's time for bed.
M: No! It's not time for bed! It's time for you to tell me the story!
W: Maya....
M: I need to know!.....
"
Just watched Definitely, Maybe on dvd. My second time watching, loved the scripting, lots of fantastic dialougue.
Sometimes the snow comes down in june
Sometimes the sun goes round the moon
I see the passion in your eyes
Sometimes its all a big surprise
cause there was a time when all I did was wish
Youd tell me this was love
Its not the way I hoped or how I planned
But somehow its enough
And now were standing face to face
Isnt this world a crazy place
Just when I thought our chance had passed
You go and save the best for last
All of the nights you came to me
When some silly girl had set you free
You wondered how youd make it through
I wondered what was wrong with you
cause how could you give your love to someone else
And share your dreams with me
Sometimes the very thing youre looking for
Is the one thing you cant see
And now were standing face to face
Isnt this world a crazy place
Just when I thought our chance had passed
You go and save the best for last
Sometimes the very thing youre looking for
Is the one thing you cant see
Sometimes the snow comes down in june
Sometimes the sun goes round the moon
Just when I thought our chance had passed
You go and save the best for last
You went and saved the best for last
[Save the best for last - vanessa williams]
The character Will commented in the movie that this song is an excellent cure for the will to live and i find myself agreeing....