Sunday, March 02, 2008

Oh yeah, I'll tell you something,
I think you'll understand.
When I'll say that something
I want to hold your hand,
I want to hold your hand,
I want to hold your hand.

Oh please, say to me
You'll let me be your man
And please, say to me
You'll let me hold your hand.
Now let me hold your hand,
I want to hold your hand.

And when I touch you I feel happy inside.
It's such a feeling that my love
I can't hide, I can't hide, I can't hide.

Yeah, you've got that something,
I think you'll understand.
When I'll say that something
I want to hold your hand,
I want to hold your hand,
I want to hold your hand.

[I wanna hold your hand - TV Carpio]

Amazing variation of the original by The Beatles from the movie musical Across the Universe. Speaking of movie musical, just bought moulin rouge for 12 bucks from MJ and watched it 2wice in camp with another friend who alr watched 12 times and in the process, pretty much annoying everyone else in my company. aye.. watched 4 times b4 for me, the last being in JC... watching it again brings back flashbacks of the emotions and thoughts that were running through my head back then...

The greatest you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return