Saturday, January 27, 2007

They can say anything they want to say
Try to bring me down
But I will not allow
Anyone to succeed
Hanging clouds over me

And they can try hard to make me feel
That I don't matter at all
But I refuse to falter
In what I believe
Or lose faith in my dreams

CHORUS:
'Cause there's a light in me
That shines brightly
They can try
But they can't take that away from me From me

They can do anything they want to you
lf you let them in
But they won't ever win
If you cling to your pride
And just push them aside
See I have learned there's an inner peace I own
Something in my soul
That they cannot possess
So I won't be afraid
And darkness will fade

'Cause there's a light in me
That shines brightly
They can try
But they can't take that away from me

No...They can't take this Precious love
I'll always have inside me
Certainly the Lord will guide me
Where I need to go

They can say anything they want to say
Try to break me down
But I won't face the ground
I will rise steadily
Sailing out of their reach

Oh Lord They do try hard to make me feel
That I don't matter at all
But I refuse to falter
In what I believe
Or lose faith in my dreams
'Cause there's a light in me that shines brightly
They can try
But they can't take that away from me

[Mariah Carey- Can't Take That Away]
I'll remember.... not just for you.. but for myself too... and no one can take that away...

I guess the song sums up everything i have to say on my new life. My aim for the next 2 years: staying focused and not to lose direction...

Tears for what you have lost
Tears for what you will gain
Tears of sadness, tears of joy,
Having tears makes you human, makes you alive, makes you realise that you can feel...

I've never thought beyond that time
I've never imagined the pictures of that life
For now I will try to live for you and for me
I will try to live

with love,

with dreams,

and forever,

with tears....