Friday, January 05, 2007



Here's the vidoe of Sometimes love just ain't enough by the original singers. hmm... I'm looking for the mp3, so if anyone has, pls send me!

Perhaps to answer hammy's qn, i think i explore youtube categorically.. haha

Been thinking about how this blog has evolved, on how it seems to fall further and further away from its initial purpose and on how the freedom of expression became the restriction of expression. The only good left, it seems, is the "promoting good music" factor. Hence, perhaps this could explain my reluctance to put anything substantial up here anymore. This blog has served its purpose.... hmm... rather, it has failed to. In the new year, I guess I wouldn't have anything much to post anyway, it'll be like book in and book out dates...haha.. In any case, i'll be keeping the "good", tht is putting up good songs.

k, the bg song this time is X-Japan's Tears. I always like to point out to people that this is a song about love, but not about romantic love. I'll post the english part of the lyrics here, the jap part and its translation, u all can look it up on the internet.

Loneliness, your silent whisper
Fills a river of tears through the night
Memory, you never let me cry
And you, you never said goodbye.
Sometimes the tears blinded the love
We lost our dreams along the way
But I never thought you'd trade your soul to the fates
Never thought, you'd leave me alone

Time through the rain has set me free
Sands of time will keep your memory
Love everlasting fades away
Alive within your beatless heart
Dry your tears with love (2x)

Yoshiki wrote this song in memory of his father who committed sucide when he was young. Perhaps seeing the song this way would give u a better appreciation of it. Rite, tht's all from me and for the first time, a full stop feels much more natural than a endless line of dots.

Out of Control. Terminated.