Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak and couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said I'm gonna to live without you
and maybe someone else is standing there beside you
but there's something baby that you need to know
that deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

Baby, give me back my fantasies
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Living without you, my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain.

I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when you walked away
but to tell you the truth I can't find my way
and deep inside me I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you it's all that I'm asking.

[son by four- purest of pain]

It's ironic that how small little things in life can brighten one's day, coz on looking back, one probably placed too much hope in them, extrapolating them to unthinkable outcomes. However, the mind works on petty logic, there is consolation in the fact that for that instant, that second or nanosecond for that matter, hope existed and the unthinkable was possible.....