Thursday, November 10, 2005

Okay, let's get things clear here. It's one-way traffic on this blog, i talk, u listen. The tag board u see above is nothing but an ornament. Hence, i do not take very kindly to impersonations or senseless pranks on it. If u have any matter to take up with me, u can always find me on MSN, i'll be glad to entertain. So, the next time someone does something stupid, u can expect to find the tagboard gone and i'll settle the score personally, peroid. Hope this is a clear enough message to all....

haven't blogged anything substantial for a long time... was just listening to x-japan's "Art of life" yest, wonderful piece, fantstic emotional depth. It's a legend. The lyrics are fantastic too, i'll put them out in bite-size portions here... the whole song is 29 mins...

"
Desert Rose
Why do you live alone
If you are sad
I'll make you leave this life
Are you white, blue or bloody red
All I can see is drowning in cold grey sand

The winds of time
You knock me to the ground
I'm dying of thirst
I wanna run away
I don't know how to set me free to live
My mind cries out feeling pain

I've been roaming to find myself
How long have I been feeling endless hurt
Falling down, rain flows into my heart
In the pain I'm waiting for you
Can't go back
No place to go back to
Life is lost, Flowers fall
If it's all dreams
Now wake me up
If it's all real
Just kill me

"

Nostalgia is a strange feeling, u can't decide whether u are happy or sad, happy becoz u cherish what u had b4 or sad becoz u reget the what could-have-been, should-have-been and must-have-been. There seem to be plenty of examples of such contradiction in life. When u hold on to your past, u seem to be wasting away the present and yet when u look into ur future for a answer, u lose ur past.... The above song describes this contradiction perfectly.....

Since this entry till now is all bout music, let's just continue with music... My media player just turned on the LOTR soundtrack from the random playlist. Fantastic piece, esp the romance theme.... When the strings came in with the theme, they sounded majestic, strong....then a small bridge, then in comes the flute or piccolo with the same theme, yet with a more sentimental touch this time... My favourtie part of the song... U know when listening to music, u not just hear sounds, u also imagine how the person plays the music, esp when it is a solo.... and to a certain extent, u try to imagaine what the person felt. And in this case, the music brought across romance...touching romance....

Hols started....yet i'm going sch every day this week, yes including weekends cept for tmr fri. LOL, holidays indeed.....