After a week of holidays, the scene is finally set for mugging. My files are finally all in order and a list of things to be done has been churned out. I should have started yesterday but somehow I found myself indulging in reading The Outsiders and I Heard The Owl Call my Name. lol, hopefully I'll start tmr and work my way to passing the common tests. Wish me luck.
Yesterday I met zj and huiling^2 at Tanjong Pagar MRT b4 the concert. While walking to SCH, huiling^2 were asking zj if he thought they were bimbotic, though the existence of such a word is relatively unknown to me.(Bimbo is slang, but bimbotic? slang adjective? I wonder.) Anw, definition of bimbo from wikipaedia is as follows- The word "bimbo" is sometimes interpreted as the backronym "Body IMpressive, Brain Optional".(note the Caps). Zj was unable to answer their qn, now I understand why....lol