life is a blur now, four camps have passes and four events are coming. i'm living each day for the next. Pathetic? But isn't this what i wished for at the start of last year? - To have so many things that I can't even stop to think. It wasn't all in vain though. Some of the best times in this hols were consequences of me taking everything that came my way.
Term's starting. I'll need to put an end to all this nonsense. Funny again how I can't keep people who matters most close to me. But i'll try, that's the best i can do, to try defying gravity.
I'm through accepting limits, 'cause someone says they're so
Some things I cannot change , But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of , Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love, It comes at much too high a cost
Some things I cannot change , But till I try, I'll never know!
Too long I've been afraid of , Losing love I guess I've lost
Well, if that's love, It comes at much too high a cost