Monday, June 22, 2009

Insomnia

I never thought that I'd fall in love, love, love, love
But it grew from a simple crush, crush, crush, crush
Being without you girl, I was all messed up, up, up, up
When you walked out, said that you'd had enough-nough-nough-nough

Been a fool, girl I know
Didn't expect this is how things would go
Maybe in time, you'll change your mind
Now looking back i wish i could rewind

Because i can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more
Oh i stay up til you're next to me
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

Remember telling my boys that I'd never fall in love, love, love, love
You used to think I'd never find a girl I could trust, trust, trust, trust
And then you walked into my life and it was all about us, us, us, us
But now I'm sitting here thinking I messed the whole thing up, up, up, up

Been a fool (fool), girl I know (know)
Didn't expect this is how things would go
Maybe in time (time), you'll change your mind (mind)
Now looking back i wish i could rewind

Because i can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more (without you no more)
Oh i stay up til you're next to me (to me)
Til this house feels like it did before (Because it)
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah (Ah), Feels like insomnia ah ah

Ah, i just can't go to sleep
Cause it feels like I've fallen for you
It's getting way too deep
And i know that it's love because

I can't sleep til you're next to me
No i can't live without you no more (without you no more)
Oh i stay up til you're next to me (to me)
Til this house feels like it did before
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah
Feels like insomnia ah ah, Feels like insomnia ah ah

not my usual genre, but oh well, it's engine camp mass dance song, and it's kinda nice as well.... The korean's version pretty good too.


Engine camp was.... crazy... haha... Had a damn zai and crazy OGL that by the end of day 1, the "high-ness" of the group was probably the same what i'll manage to get after 2 full days of "rah-rah"-ing in my previous camps (ie. campfire mode) Oh well... which makes me wonder if i should take an assignment or 2 b4 sch starts in Aug. Miss the kids calling you "cher" and their whining and all that. Haha. Anw, engine camp is so appropriately defined by its mass dance song lar, we had like 3-4 hours of sleep for all 3 nights lar, really insomnia...

Been thinking... going for camps always resets the perspective, because it's so intense, because it forces your mind off pressing issues. The second verse is way too appropriate. The worst kind of helplessness is when you can't protect your loved ones from hurt because you know that every single step you take towards doing so hurts them even more. sheesh.. i'm reading too much stephenie meyer's o_0