还记得那年的夏天
椰子树占据了海边
太阳光灿烂得刺眼
你轻轻吻了我的脸
飞机越过海面
划下微笑弧线
就在一瞬间 你和我之间
相隔一个世纪般遥远
幻想的时间
却带不走回忆里的画面
你是此生最美的风景
让我心碎却如此着迷
就算世界动荡
再绝望也有微笑的勇气
你是此生最美的风景
才令我至今一再想起
这样爱过一个人
是多幸福的事情
后来我们又再遇见
虽然成熟了些
笑容却都没变
就在那瞬间 有很多感觉
排山倒海湮没了视线
你没有开口
紧紧地拥抱着却意味深远
你是此生最美的风景
让我心碎却如此着迷
就算世界动荡
再绝望也有微笑的勇气
你是此生最美的风景
才令我至今一再想起
这样爱过一个人
是多幸福的事情
以为时间可以
像沙滩和潮汐
拭去回忆痕迹 Wo~
我们如果不曾分离
我不会发现
最后回到原地 还是最爱你
你是此生最美的风景
让我心碎却如此着迷
就算世界动荡
再绝望也有微笑的勇气
你是此生最美的风景
才令我至今一再想起
这样爱过一个人
是多幸福的事情
你是此生最美的风景
才令我至今一再想起
这样爱过一个人
是多幸福的事情
Watched SYF after 4 years since I last took part in it. It was pretty intense, you could almost smell the tension of the schools waiting outside at the main hall for their turn to play. I had no complaints about the result, except i thought it was a pity that VJ missed out on the elusive GWH. Anyway, well done RJCO or RI(JC) CO! No GWH but it was GWP (Gold with pride), the last part of mei hua yin was absolutely stunning, had goosebumps even listening to it from backstage. Xunqi's right, when you attend CO events, you almost wish that the day would never end, cos you know that when you fall asleep and wake up the next day, you'll have to put down whatever passion that was built up in the short span of the day before and continue with whatever mundane activities that your current life requires you to complete. Almost like a hangover....
My tutee got 39/40 for his recent math test. Notwithstanding that the test was pretty easy and he is quite smart, I shall allow myself a tinge of satisfaction as his math/science tutor. =)
Home alone for a week from fri onwards, cause my parents are going to aussie and I'm not (cos of the swine flu, long story...) Luckily there's 2B chalet the next week so I won't be bored to death. Accepting orders for Starburst products, I'm levying a 50% commision ( dun worry, it will still work out to much cheaper than what you get from Candy Empire)