Sunday, May 04, 2008

Went back to RJCO on labour day. Pretty much amazing how i feel much more alive everytime i come back from a CO prac. And omg, they playing crazy songs for concert this year. Pretty much like what we did for our esplanade concert 2 years ago, just that this time, the difficulty is even higher. The perc section really did impressed me... I think i've haven't seen a section as well-balanced and versatile as them since my batch. So yah, all the best to them for their concert.

Meanwhile for me, I need to pass my driving test to stay out so that I can attend the concert. So if you are a road user, pls keep the following in mind so that you'll not ruin the day of a driver from the organisation doing his test. 1. Pls do not park your vehicles on the side on the road in Ubi and Kaki Bukit areas, esp roads with single white line in the middle. 2. If u see a vehicle from the organisation with a double L plate (ie on assessment), pls do not overtake while it's turning or honk at it. Doing so will cause immediate failure. 3. Pls give way to such vehicles if they are changing lanes, dun make the poor fellow stick out his hand and his head for nothing. Aye... getting so sian listing all those stuff out... shall stop here. 1 more week to driving test!

Now that it's all said and done,
I can't believe you were the one
To build me up and tear me down,
Like an old abandoned house.
What you said when you left
Just left me cold and out of breath.
I fell too far, was in way too deep.
Guess I let you get the best of me.

Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.

You took a hammer to these walls,
Dragged the memories down the hall,
Packed your bags and walked away.
There was nothing I could say.
And when you slammed the front door shut,
A lot of others opened up,
So did my eyes so I could see
That you never were the best for me.

Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.

Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.

Well, I never saw it coming.
I should've started running
A long, long time ago.
And I never thought I'd doubt you,
I'm better off without you
More than you, more than you know.
I'm slowly getting closure.
I guess it's really over.
I'm finally getting better.
And now I'm picking up the pieces.
I'm spending all of these years
Putting my heart back together.
Well I'm putting my heart back together,
'Cause I got over you.
Well I got over you.
I got over you.
'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through,
I got over you.


[Chris Daughtry - Over You]

I wish i could believe the lyrics......