Monday, April 07, 2008

It's getting harder to lie nowadays. Why? Cos everyone's lying, and so ur every word would be scrutinised and treated with skepticism. If everyone told the truth, then perhaps liars would have an eaiser time. Oh well, my point is, if you wanna lie nowadays, u better make sure u are gonna follow through till the end. Pls dun have a situation where it's painfully obvious that you're lying and yet you're feigning ignorance and expecting everyone to play along with you. Have the guts to own up or else dun take the gamble to lie in the first place. I swear the next person who crosses me and expects me to follow in step with his/her self-deluded lies is gonna see me snap for the first time in a very, very long time.

On a lighter note, a fantastic mash-up by norwegian recycling...



And in the background, a delightful song by jason mraz.. Had it on repeat on my player for 2 hrs and i still can't get enough of it... : )

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
and now I'm trying to get back
Before the cool done run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
Nothing's going to stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it's again my turn to win some or learn some

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm yours

Well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find love love love
Listen to the music of the moment maybe sing with me
i love peaceful melody
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love loved love loved

So I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror
And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer
My breath fogged up the glass
And so I drew a new face and laughed
I guess what i'ma saying is there ain't no better reason
To rid yourself of vanity and just go with the seasons
It's what we aim to do
Our name is our virtue

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
this is our fate, I'm yours

Well no no, well open up your mind and see like me
Open up your plans and damn you're free
Look into your heart and you'll find the sky is yours
Listen to the music of the moment come and dance with me
A lá one big family (2nd time: A lá happy family; 3rd time: A lá peaceful melody)
It's your God-forsaken right to be loved love love love

I won't hesitate no more, no more
It cannot wait, I'm sure
There's no need to complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

No please, don't complicate
Our time is short
This is our fate, I'm yours

No please, don't hesitate
no more, no more
It cannot wait
The sky is your's!

[Jason Mraz - I'm yours]

hmm... oh well, i won't mind if someone did try. I wonder how i'll be when i snap. haiz... I officially DIS-courage ppl from reading Fight Club now.
"What Tyler says about being the crap abnd the slaves of history, that's how I felt. I wanted to destroy everything beautiful I'd never have. Burn the Amazon rain forests. Pump chlorofluorocarbons straight up to gobble the ozone. Open the dump valves on supertankers and uncap offshore wells. I wanted to kill all the fish I couldn't afford to eat, and smother the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted the whole world to hit bottom. I really wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every endangered panda that wouldn't screw to save its species and every whale or dolphin that gave up and ran itself aground"
Dark.... sinister.... and yet... attractive..... And now you see how terrorism come about....

And yup.. pls dun assume what I imply cos your assumption may(rather 99% of the times) not be my intention. The perils of reading others like an open book and yet, others read you like an encrypted algorithm.....