It suddenly struck me that melodramatic ironies appears more frequently in our lives than what we thought ( that they exist only in tv serials and stuff.. )
杨老师 passed away on wed... got the sms from zj when i came back from field camp on thurs... deprived of sleep and being kept busy with post-field camp admin, I could not even garner a quiet moment in his memory.... haix... so well, here's a dedication: Thanks for the guidance and support, thanks for the patience and passion and most importantly, thanks for the memories....
confinement week was pretty interesting i guess with 3 live firings, 4 nights out and a 4 day field camp stacked in... lost the most absurd of things during field camp- my wristwatch 0_o, haven't figured how i lost it yet.... with only 4 hours of sleep in the whole 4 days of field camp, all i remember of it was feeling constantly tired and sleepy... ROC coming up, and basically after ROC, the course would be pretty much over.... seriously can't wait...
Watched harry potter and transformers over the weekend... hp didn't live up to the hype i guess... yes, there was more plot and watsoever in the movie, but wat happened to the special effects, the music and stuff... on the other hand, transformers was fantastic with enthralling story-telling..... The movie moved at a fanatic pace, leaving you breathless right at the end... really enjoyed it...
Verse 1
Well I wonder could it be
When I was dreaming ’bout you baby
You were dreaming of me
Call me crazy, call me blind
To still be suffering is stupid after all of this time
Pre-chorus 1
Did I lose my love to someone better
And does she love you like I do
I do, you know I really really do
Chorus
Well hey
So much I need to say
Been lonely since the day
The day you went away
So sad but true
For me there’s only you
Been crying since the day
The day you went away
Verse 2
I remember date and time
September twenty second
Sunday twenty five after nine
In the doorway with your case
No longer shouting at each other
There were tears on our faces
Pre-chorus 2
And we were letting go of something special
Something we’ll never have again
I know, I guess I really really know
Chorus
The day you went away
The day you went away
Pre-chorus 1
Chorus
Bridge
Why do we never know what we’ve got ’til it’s gone
How could I carry on
The day you went away
Cause I’ve been missing you so much I have to say
Been crying since the day
The day you went away
The day you went away
The day you went away
[M2M - the day you went away]
sometimes, songs like this reminds you of how old you are ... for those who dun knoe, this song was released while we were still in pri sch.... a good 7 years already?
wish(ed) i could mean more......