Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain
Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man
Go easy on my conscience
'Cause it's not my fault
I know I've been taught
To take the blame
Rest assured my angels
Will catch my tears
Walk me out of here
I'm in pain
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man
Once you've found that lover
You're homeward bound
Love is all around
Love is all around
I know some have fallen
On stony ground
But Love is all around
Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain
Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doin' all I can
To be a better man
[Robbie Williams - Better Man]
Perhaps for some strange reason, this song just popped into my head...
X-ray of my left wrist shows no bone injury, so i'm continuing with training. Well, it still hurts when u exert force in a certain direction on it.... could be ligament damage i guess, whether it'll hold up we shall see after IPPT and soc next week...
Booked out on fri evening this week, the first time since i came to sispec? lol... kept myself pretty busy throughout the weekend, met up with CO friends, the class ppl and also the RI gang also..... Can't really believe that it's been 6 months since we left sch already...
Hectic weeks ahead, next week book out is sat night or sun morn, then followed by a confinement weekend b4 a long weekend just b4 we set off for ROC training.... can't wait for this course to end....