Block leave's over. Going sispec tmr. I guess I should post something up here as an update. hmm... i dunno but i think every time i book out from army, i feel less of a human. True enough, there are things, precious and important, that can only be learnt through army.... but at the price of freedom, sometimes u just feel that it's not worth it.... haiz... okay... realised that my music sense is going down the drain so i shall do music therapy for every subsequent bookout from now.... and for now, i shall spam music up here....
Wonderful piece... Crystal clear vocals and the way she switches betw falsetto and her normal voice with tremendous ease is simply breathtaking..... lyrics below..
I'll be your love
I'll never make you feel, feel alone
If yesterday blindfolds your eyes
I'll bring you tomorrow
There's a time
You feel like you are lost
Fell the night will never end
Through the daybreak
It's hard to hold on
But there is tomorrow
Brings you to your senses
As the sun will make it's way
You'll make it there
To the place where reality and dreams
And love will be together
I'll keep the light from fading
If the clouds blind your way
And the wind sways your faith
I'll be your love, I'll be your light
I'll never make you feel, feel alone
If yesterday blindfolds your eyes
I'll bring you tomorrow
Let me see you smile
Don't you cry
Over the past
Some days might be gray
And dreary
Not easy to leave
To leave it behind
'Til the rain stops in silence
I'll be there to hold your heart
I'll be with you
'Til you find the reason for love
We take it for granted
We'll keep the time from fading
'Cuz the world is here to stay
Your hope is deeper than pain
I'll be your love, I'll be your light
I'll never make you feel, feel alone
If yesterday blindfolds your eyes
I'll bring you tomorrow
If you would believe
Believe in the world
A vision of love
And the strength inside your heart
You'll find a way
I'll be your love, I'll be your light
I'll never make you feel, feel alone
If yesterday blindfolds your eyes
I'll bring you tomorrow
I'll be your love, I'll be your light
I'll never make you feel, feel alone
hmm... i uploaded it as bg song once, but i tot this makes a better impact... yah... again... superb vocals....
Credits to kwan for this one... Canto pop with an orchestral twist, something that mordern pop singers should attempt to emulate... We are seeing too many pop songs with extremely skimpy arrangements (ie bubblegum pop)
I just can't get this song out of my head... Love the strings part in the middle... Yup, Boa's chio too and has a wonderful voice so tht's a plus point....
Bleah... since army rendered me with no financial means and time to watch the live musical, i shall content with watching clips from youtube...haha....