ha... http://kevan.org/johari?name=Ziming Since everyone's getting one, i've decided to get one too. So, if u happen to have time on ur hands, can go do :)
Watched Moulin Rouge during civics elective todae, reminded me of a quite old song tht is damn nice....
Never knew I could feel like this
Like I've never seen the sky before
Want to vanish inside your kiss
Everyday I love you more and more
Listen to my heart, can you hear it sings
Telling me to give you everything
Seasons may change winter to spring
But I love you until the end of time
Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place
Suddenly it moves with such a perfect grace
Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste
It all revolves around you
And there's no mountain too high no river too wide
Sing out this song and I'll be there by your side
Storm clouds may gather and stars may collide
But I love you until the end of time
Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day
Oh come what may, come what may
I will love you
Suddenly the world seems such a perfect place...
Come what may, come what may
I will love you until my dying day
[Come What May- Nicole Kidman and Ewan McGregor (from the OST of Moulin Rouge)]
Moulin Rouge was released in 2001, 5 years ago. The lyrics and music doesn't seem to mean so much then, i guess tht's what u call growing up... Ending off this short post with a quote from the movie,
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"