Saturday, December 24, 2005

Chirstmas eve

Went out in the afternoon to watch a concert recommended by Mr Ngoh who only said tht it would be a percussion concert. When i finally got to YMS, realised tht it was a new percussion grp by the name of perCuzShiok!... cool name and recognised most of the peeps(there were only 8 of them) from perc fest which was like 2 years ago... bl says most of them from SYCO too.. lol, anyway, they played cool music, a mix of chinese, western, japanese and even african... not to mention that they were quite zai also... ha... 10 bucks well spent on christmas eve... lol, family dinner just ended, lots of food and alcoholic beverages.. So, to u ppl out there, Merry Christmas!

And if u haven't figure the bg song(which is rather impossible unless u dun listen to pop at all), here's the lyrics... i tot the warm and fuzzy feeling of the song is suitable for christmas:) Enjoy peeps...

An empty street
An empty house
A hole inside my heart
I’m all alone
The rooms are getting smaller
I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The songs we sang together
Oh yeah
And all my love
We’re holding on forever
Reaching for the love that seems so far

Chorus
So I say a little prayer
Hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again my love
Over seas from coast to coast
To find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green
To see you once again my love

I tried to read
I go to work
I’m laughing with my friends
But I can’t stop
To keep myself from thinking

Oh no
I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The songs we sang together
Oh yeah
And all my love
We’re holding on forever
Reaching for the love that seems so far

Chorus
So I say a little prayer
Hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again my love
Over seas from coast to coast
Find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green
To see you once again

To hold you in my arms
To promise you my love
To tell you from my heart
You’re all I’m thinking of
Reaching for the love that seems so far

Chorus
So …So I say a little prayer
Hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again my love
Over seas from coast to coast
Find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green
To see you once again my love

Say a little prayer
Dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again my love
Over seas from coast to coast
Find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green
To see you once again my love

[My love- Westlife]