Saturday, April 17, 2004

You raise me up So i can stand on mountains
You raise me up To walk through stormy seas
I am strong When I am on your shoulders
You raise me up To more than I can be....


Yup, back again to lament on how time flies. Its now a week away from the end of our concert. hmm... interesting thought there. I just suddenly have this realisation that this concert is not as important as how some of us see it. We put in every once of energy, strength, time whatever but have we thought that perhaps after the concert, its still not the end of things? Such scary thoughts i have, must be the romantic nature of human at work again. I dunno why but i tend to read more into things that ppl see on surface level. Arhh! talking too much nonsense again.
One more week to go, and then evaluation again.